TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy I know wants to sell me a snow way gen. 1 plow for my Tacoma but its missing the wiring harness from the plow to the switch box. I started looking on snow ways website at their schematics of the wiring and it looks to be simple enough to just make one myself by just grabbing some wire and connecting the two.
My question, is anyone familiar with this plow? If so, Is there something I'm not seeing that I need that's between the plow and the switch box like a solenoid box?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
I would probably be worth a call to Sno Way to find out exactly what you need before you buy it.
I'd think about getting one for my truck but it doesn't look like it's ever gonna snow here again.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I would probably be worth a call to Sno Way to find out exactly what you need before you buy it.
I'd think about getting one for my truck but it doesn't look like it's ever gonna snow here again.
Don't say that! :(
I'm flying to Canada in a week just so that I can go snowboarding. The last few seasons has been shit and it's killing me inside that I can't make day or weekend snowboard trips!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
You lucky prick. Fuck snow... I hate snow so much!

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Well there's a little on the other side of the hill. I think it's mostly manmade shit but I suppose they still call it snow. LOL
You don't have to go all the way to Canada either, back east and they are up to their asses in it. Utah or CO maybe.

Don't say that! :(
I'm flying to Canada in a week just so that I can go snowboarding. The last few seasons has been shit and it's killing me inside that I can't make day or weekend snowboard trips!

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
I'm sure that after a few seasons of too much, I'd likely have the very same opinion. I know that back when I lived in WY and CO I was that way too. Be careful of what you wish for.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I'm sure that after a few seasons of too much, I'd likely have the very same opinion. I know that back when I lived in WY and CO I was that way too. Be careful of what you wish for.
I wish it would never snow again here. I don't ski and I don't like one god damn thing about it except for doing donuts in it for a bit during the first few storms of the year. Aside from that, I hate shoveling in it, driving in it, running in it, the frost heaves in the driveway and yard that result from it, threats to the roof, tree damage to evergreens. It's also ugly as shit once it gets dirty and hangs around forever, and it makes it hard for the people in little low cars to pull out of an intersection because they aren't high enough up to see over the snow mounds that plow truck drivers make at the ends of the roads.

I'm careful for what I wish for, and I still wish it gone forever!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts