TTORA Forum banner

61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Think I'm going to miss this, since I'll be recovering from the 2008 All-Pro Toyota Jamboree @ Stoddard Valley on Jan 12th
If it's as cold as it was in JV last year...You better bring some VERY WARM clothes!! It was 3 degrees when we went. And we had a tent trailer to sleep in. IT WAS F***N COLD!!!!! (and windy) If I have new shoes, I may be joining you. It was a blast!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Hey Don, Sorry to hear about Tammy. Tell her Chandelle and I hope she feels better.
Thanks Chuck & Chandelle, Hope to see you on the 13th.

Hopefully no big play off games that day!!

We can do Wheelers Pass, from Pahrump to Cold Creek. Haven't done that in a while.:cool: :D
Thanks again Robert, This was a good choice trials.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Snow Wheelin @ Wheelers Pass 01-13-08

Snow Wheelin! See "Wheelers Pass on 1-13-08" on "Upcommming Events" forum for more details. This will be a mega event and the first event for 2008 so get on the "who's going list" and come out with us for a guarantied good time.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Can we do this again? I know I'm kind of late in the game. LOL. I lived in Iceland for 3 yrs. So i have a little snow wheeling experience.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
I would love to go play in the snow, but I will be at Las Vegas Harley Davidson taking my Riders Edge course. Since I bought a new Harley because I obviously don't like to keep money around.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
OMG sooooooooo cold :eek::scared::xcrybaby:

You big baby!!!!! :baby::baby::baby: You sure wouldn't last long in Real cold weather!!!! :D:lmao:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
I would love to go play in the snow, but I will be at Las Vegas Harley Davidson taking my Riders Edge course. Since I bought a new Harley because I obviously don't like to keep money around.

You bought a What???!!! You are crazy....aren't you??!!

So, it sounds almost like you're giving up wheeling on four (4) wheels.......for two (2) wheels......so, there go your Sundays!!! :rolleyes::p

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
You bought a What???!!! You are crazy....aren't you??!!

So, it sounds almost like you're giving up wheeling on four (4) wheels.......for two (2) wheels......so, there go your Sundays!!! :rolleyes::p
Well I have been called crazy many a times. But I have not given up wheeling (4 Wheels), why do you think I bought my black truck...

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Well I have been called crazy many a times. But I have not given up wheeling (4 Wheels), why do you think I bought my black truck...

Why did you buy a bike??? :confused::confused:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
we aren't going to live in the crap.....surely you're good for a day!! :D

·
Registered
771 Posts
It will be a real shame if my first HD snow videos on youtube only have jeeps in them. People all around the world will wonder if the toyotas were afraid of a little snow...

61 - 80 of 106 Posts