TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went wheeling west of Calgary again with SteveO and a BONE STOCK explorer. Were planning on making it to some picturesque falls at the base of a Rocky Mountain peak, but the river crossings weren't quite frozen over enough yet. My gf came wheeling for the first time, and enjoyed it. I was lazy with the camera and didn't snap a lot of pics, but Steve made up for it, and we're still awaiting pics from the explorer dude.

I want lockers for Christmas, thanks.

Pics here.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
ShowStop said:
www.maynardx.com/dec22/photos/photo8.html - I hate it when that happens...

www.maynardx.com/dec22/photos/photo13.html - Look ma! 3ft ground clearance! :D
Twas a good day, too bad about the ice conditions though. It would have been nice to make it to the falls. There's no scarier feeling (to me at least) than feeling the ice breaking under you and hoping you're not in a deep spot of the river. My trucks been in the heated garage all night and there's still ice falling off it.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Crash said:
Looks cold, I'll stay in AZ! :flipoff1:
It actually wasn't that cold, only about 10 below freezing. Tomorrow should be a little better, we have a heavy snowfall warning in effect and we're heading out to the mountains for some wheeling. Forcast high is -26. :eek: You guys watched me sweat in AZ in July, I think you should head up for some winter wheeling in January so I can return the favour.

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
SteveO said:
It actually wasn't that cold, only about 10 below freezing. Tomorrow should be a little better, we have a heavy snowfall warning in effect and we're heading out to the mountains for some wheeling. Forcast high is -26. :eek: You guys watched me sweat in AZ in July, I think you should head up for some winter wheeling in January so I can return the favour.

Dude I would love to wheel up there sometime. There is a reason why somebody put a heater in my truck I guess. :rolleyes: BTW it was 61 here today. :flipoff1:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Crash said:
Dude I would love to wheel up there sometime. There is a reason why somebody put a heater in my truck I guess. :rolleyes: BTW it was 61 here today. :flipoff1:
Have you ever even used your heater? Anytime you guys want to head North, let me know. I'd love to take you out and show you around.

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
SteveO said:
Have you ever even used your heater? Anytime you guys want to head North, let me know. I'd love to take you out and show you around.

Yes, I used it tonight on the way home from my parents. :p It's a cold 44 here right now. :eek:

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
mudferret said:
Went wheeling west of Calgary again with SteveO and a BONE STOCK explorer. Were planning on making it to some picturesque falls at the base of a Rocky Mountain peak, but the river crossings weren't quite frozen over enough yet. My gf came wheeling for the first time, and enjoyed it. I was lazy with the camera and didn't snap a lot of pics, but Steve made up for it, and we're still awaiting pics from the explorer dude.

I want lockers for Christmas, thanks.

Pics here.
dang, that looks like fun!! We have a snow trip scheduled for the 28th and a huge storm is heading in right now, whaaahoooo! I just hope we don't get buried to deep :D

·
Registered
793 Posts
Great pics, thanks!!

I can't wait till we get some snow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
Stock02
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing