TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
whats up everyone? Day seemed like it was going fast until about noon, now I can't wait to get outa work.
today we have this stupid manditory 'cleaning day' from 8am till noon. Seriously... I can plan to clean my desk when my schedule allows it not when you tell me to. lame

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is lame. My boss is pretty cool about my messy desk. Every once in a while someone important from another company will come by and I'll have to clean up, but not very often. I usually just have a bunch of laptop sitting on my desk, so it's not too bad.

·
Registered
552 Posts
yay the engineering department is done with cleaning day. we are released to go back to work. I was told not to go to a regularly scheduled meeting because it was "cleaning time." whats up with that. Oh well, we get free lunch now.:xpopcorn2

·
Registered
552 Posts
• Tastes of Pacific Rim
Teriyaki bento chicken, ginger yakisoba noodle salad, stir fry Asian vegetables, spring rolls with dipping sauces and sticky rice

it was ok... nothing too special.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yall should have gone and worked with me down in Applegate. The humbug fire is over 150 acres right now but contained. Trust me, pull 2, 20hr shifts. The day does drag.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Oh it wasnt pretty I can tell you that. But I was getting paid for it and well from what the IC was saying. Our crew did one hell of a job. So that put a smile on my face.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Not a problem. Most of them need to burn though. All the buck brush or other litter under all the old growth. Damn that stuff is growing thick. I just wish the state would control burn some places.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts