TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.Cal. fabricator needed for sliders

I have an '01 double cab and I'm looking for a local fabricator to make some sliders. I've seen some good deals, under $200 by other fabricators out of state but the shipping kills my budget.

I'm located in La Puente, 91746. I'm willing to pick them up within a reasonable distance.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you even called Demello yet?
I haven't called them, just looked at their website. At this point I'm just checking out all my options.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I haven't called them, just looked at their website. At this point I'm just checking out all my options.
200 bucks for sliders? Good luck man... It's hard to find a good set of proven used sliders for that with proper install.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
200 bucks for sliders? Good luck man... It's hard to find a good set of proven used sliders for that with proper install.
Revenge-Fab is about $200 or so shipped with their December discount. I may just order from them. Hopefully I'll find someone locally. If not, Revenge-Fab!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not for $200 ;)
Demello's are pretty much the standard but I think I want the sliders to stick out a little further then what they offer for my price range. If I had the extra cash I'd get the square rock crushers.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
an at home fabricator would have a hard time finding material that cheap.... allpro usuallly has some good deals... i could build square tube but i dont have a bender for round tube.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really like the square sliders like Demellos. Are you able to make something similar?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Whats the big deal?

Whats the big deal with square sliders? I think they lock like shit!I just built sliders for my 03 tundra and it only cost me 80.00 for the steal! lists make a deal?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think square sliders look more aggressive. Different strokes for different folks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts