TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
hey OTTORA members just wanted to let you know who i am. i will be off active duty and coming back to Oregon early June and would love to get out there with you guys as soon as possible, i am located in beaverton. thanks guys and hope to wheel with you soon
Awesome, what are you wheeling with?

·
Registered
645 Posts
hey OTTORA members just wanted to let you know who i am. i will be off active duty and coming back to Oregon early June and would love to get out there with you guys as soon as possible, i am located in beaverton. thanks guys and hope to wheel with you soon
Cool. What part of Beaverton? I live off of Allen and Hall so keep an eye out for a tan/gold 02 dcab :)

·
Registered
645 Posts
Cool. What part of Beaverton? I live off of Allen and Hall so keep an eye out for a tan/gold 02 dcab :)[/QUOTE

off of 185 but i will hit u up when i am in town so i can get to know all the members up here and my truck is real hard to miss
Ooo I USED to live off of Walker and 158th..the houses behind Kings Court Apt. Unfortunately I'm not in Oregon right at this moment..dunno when ill be back..im out in the middle of the beautiful desert call 29 palms = ) but I plan on returning sometime during the summer though :D as far as the oregonttora member goes...i've wheeled with some of them and they are pretty cool. Laid back and easy to get along with. You'll have fun with them.

·
Registered
243 Posts
How's the wheeling near 29 Palms? My Dad lives in Yucca Valley, so I get down there once in a awhile. There's a lot of dirt roads in Joshua Tree NP. I'm not sure if there's much in the way of 4 wheel drive trails though. Or are you too busy being a Marine for much 4 wheelin?

I used to live near Yuma. Lots a desert around there and hotter than hell in the summer.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Loads

How's the wheeling near 29 Palms? My Dad lives in Yucca Valley, so I get down there once in a awhile. There's a lot of dirt roads in Joshua Tree NP. I'm not sure if there's much in the way of 4 wheel drive trails though. Or are you too busy being a Marine for much 4 wheelin?

I used to live near Yuma. Lots a desert around there and hotter than hell in the summer.
Theres loads of trails down here in 29 Stumps. Yes there are trails in the JT national forest, but its 15 bux to get in there and about 50 mile drive once inside. Theres also Johnson Vally OHV part too thats not too far from the stumps. If that answers a few Q's for ya.

·
Registered
645 Posts

Hehe nooo im never too busy being a Marine. No, I don't have my truck with me.

:lmao: What club are you talking about?:D
I'm talking about this club Cody!! Hehe well hey im sure you guys will have fun wheeling with him. As for me..i'll have to find a new chapter to wheel with when ever I get to my duty station sometime in the end of next month.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts