TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
January 22nd 2006, we are having our first So-Cal members meeting.

It will be held at the DeMello-Offroad shop from 10:00am to 2:00pm or when ever you decide to leave.

The staff wil provide food, drinks (and I'm sure some form of entertainment), so clean your trucks, open your schedules, and plan on having a good time meeting the staff and members and getting involved with kicking off the new year for So-Cal TTORA.

Bring your ideas and your friends and lets have a good time meeting new people and sharing ideas.

DeMello-offroad is located at 2029 S Eastwood, Santa Ana, Ca.

From the North, take the 55 fwy south to Dyer and exit, turn right onto Grand and go to St. Gertrude. Turn left on St. Gertrude and the complex is on your immediate right.

From the south, take the 55 fwy north to Dyer and exit, turn left at the light, go under the bridge and turn right onto Grand. Go to St. Gertrude and turn left and the complex is on your immediate right.

Tell us who you are and if you'll make it. See ya there

SO-CAL STAFF :)

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
awsumdc said:

What is the meeting agenda? What will be discussed and in relation to those points where do they each stand now? What where the results of the last meeting (from which this one would then start)? What is the meeting's plan?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Do I get one of those purty little stickers that say 1 again?????

·
Registered
471 Posts
WOW you know how to make someone fell special!!! Sorry I don't put out on the first date!!! BTW bring firewood to JT!!!
12Tweeter12 said:
I've already met everyone who replied to this lol except mcadwell...so i guess I should go?

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
12Tweeter12 said:
I've already met everyone who replied to this lol except mcadwell...so i guess I should go?
Yeah you should def go! This meeting is to get the chapter to give YOU (the members) what you want from the chapter. We need the input. It is also going to be a great place to meet people. Hell who doesn't want free food and drinks?
BRING A CHAIR! Or you will be standing/sitting on the floor.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Is this a start up of a new chapter or a revise of an earlier one? I'm just a fawkin noob here... LOL... Who's running the gavel and who are all the officers? Is there a membership fee... Or does giving Jason all my money count? LOL... If there's a Socal Chapter I want one of those neat little decals... like other clubs showin' colors... Hmmm... maybe I'll come too... LOL. Used to be a part of Terra Del Sol jeep club years ago... They sent me packin' when I got the Taco... LOL JK... Someone help inform my dumb ass a little... Thank you for your cooperation... and yes you can :bitchslap me a little... LOL

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
cbrRRman said:
Is this a start up of a new chapter or a revise of an earlier one? I'm just a fawkin noob here... LOL... Who's running the gavel and who are all the officers? Is there a membership fee... Or does giving Jason all my money count? LOL... If there's a Socal Chapter I want one of those neat little decals... like other clubs showin' colors... Hmmm... maybe I'll come too... LOL. Used to be a part of Terra Del Sol jeep club years ago... They sent me packin' when I got the Taco... LOL JK... Someone help inform my dumb ass a little... Thank you for your cooperation... and yes you can :bitchslap me a little... LOL
Just warmin up the current one with new faces in the staff. Membership is free always has been. You can give Jason all the money you want, I'm sure he will smile and gladly take it. We are working on stickers! Come, we need the support and suggestions.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
mikerox said:
are you guys gona do an rsvp so you know how much refreshment will be needeed?
It would be nice! We really don't want to buy enough soda/water for 100 people if 50 showup...

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
mikerox said:
hey, since my b-day is that weekend, do i get a bumper for my birthday:saw: :welder: :xbeer3:
:flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 324 Posts