TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone...Been checking out the forums for awhile and found alot of good stuff on here. I've recently decided to upgrade my spacer and leaf helper lift. I'm going with Donahoe C/O's, TC UCA's, AAL, and 5100's. All parts were ordered and I have everything but the C/O's. C/O's were promised last Thursday. I guess Donahoe has shortages. Don't know when I'll get the Donahoes. Maybe I'll go with SAW's. AAL and 5100's were installed this past weekend. I'm liken the rear set-up, just need to get the front completed. Here's a pic of her so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
967 Posts
Hey Everyone...Been checking out the forums for awhile and found alot of good stuff on here. I've recently decided to upgrade my spacer and leaf helper lift. I'm going with Donahoe C/O's, TC UCA's, AAL, and 5100's. All parts were ordered and I have everything but the C/O's. C/O's were promised last Thursday. I guess Donahoe has shortages. Don't know when I'll get the Donahoes. Maybe I'll go with SAW's. AAL and 5100's were installed this past weekend. I'm liken the rear set-up, just need to get the front completed. Here's a pic of her so far.

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7960&stc=1&d=1175580100[img][/QUOTE]

Welcome!

I have run the Donahoes and 2.5 SAW's and you will be happy with either.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the club. :) Truck looks nice. Your pretty close to me, I'm over in Simi.
I know Simi...I play softball there Wed. nights. I also Mtn. Bike at Rocky Peak.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As soon as I get the Donahoes. Just heard from Wheelers this afternoon...I should have them 4-12 or 4-13 and I'll install that weekend. I can't wait to put my new set-up to use! Only if I could those hoes sooner.:banghead:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts