TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Folks its all decided ... I think

the So. NV Landcruisers are going to meet sunday Sept 14th at 8 am in Indian Springs at the gas station on the Northbound side of 95 (chevron?) and head out to the west to explore trails undetermined in that general region of the SMNRA:driving: for 6 or so hours.

Oh yeah bring the pickinick baskeet cuz you'll probably want to eat at some point and I aint feedin all you mugs;)

be there or be cubical:woot:

all TOYs welcomed.

Post up, show up, you decide. We usually dont wait around long

remmit
timmer

·
Registered
60 Posts
im looking for some wheeling this weekend! if you dont mind im in a nissan? but whats the extent of difficulty for the trails? or do you even know? im stock.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im looking for some wheeling this weekend! if you dont mind im in a nissan? but whats the extent of difficulty for the trails? or do you even know? im stock.
I dont see how that could be a problem .

Our club is for toyotas only but visitors are welcome.

However you may want to check out the nevadabackroaders
http://www.nevadabackroaders.com/

they are almost always stock friendly and they are having an open run this month saturday sept 27 the out on mormon trail for national public lands day.

check out the thread at

http://nevadabackroaders.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1740

by the way what model and year of nissan ?

driveline type ? locker ? tire type and size?

your driving experiance?

you know the general stuff

·
Registered
384 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Scattered Pictures summer 08 So.NV.Landcruisers

Debs FJC getting air at fenceline trail

M. Voegele's Icon in action

FSR 554 Wild Horses: Mustangs on the Move

FSR 554 WIld Horses: More NV Wild Mustangs

Yeah I would of like to stay and look around some more and finish at least the rest of that loop

After you guys took off the 40 stalled out again on the HWY. But he had the red 80(?) following him so I think he got home OK.

I'm Going to call him in a bit to see how it went.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Looks cool, but I had my own run this weekend.
Guys, don't forget, after a run, or event, please start a new thread in the past events forum. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Thanks...:D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hi Robert

Ended up being a very short run, didn't think it needed a new thread - ooops

Your run looks like lots of fun:D

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Hi Robert

Ended up being a very short run, didn't think it needed a new thread - ooops

Your run looks like lots of fun:D

Thanks, it was...

Did my store or Toyota ever get the sponsor form back to you guys?
I forwarded it to Toyota, then they sent it to our new car manager, who I told everything about it. Left it up to them at that point, as I was getting ready for vacation.
Sorry, off topic...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Thanks, it was...

Did my store or Toyota ever get the sponsor form back to you guys?
I forwarded it to Toyota, then they sent it to our new car manager, who I told everything about it. Left it up to them at that point, as I was getting ready for vacation.
Sorry, off topic...
Never heard back from them. Getting ready to print event shirts ect. so if they are doing $500.00 or more & want to be on the shirts need to know asap.

I need to stop by Findley this thurs to pick up new windshield wipers I ordered on monday.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Never heard back from them. Getting ready to print event shirts etc. so if they are doing $500.00 or more & want to be on the shirts need to know asap.

I need to stop by Findlay this Thurs to pick up new windshield wipers I ordered on Monday.
I just called the new car manager, he'll take it to the boss here soon, I hope.:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts