TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm still here. Im still lookin for some mild offroading places to go to & to meet up with some local members. Pm me if ya want to wheel or turn a wrench some time.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
well I finally got off my butt after nine months and decided to wrench on my runner, I should be finshing up replacing my engine in a couple of weekends, then I will look to shake down run it.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like were the only ones on here lol, but in the realm of good news I have then new engine bolted in now, and just have to finish hooking every thing up :D

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'll post that I'm still here, I do check this board every now and then, but since it's been dead, I have not checked very often. I'm lightyears from you guys, wayy down in Fort Lauderdale, so I can't really make the informal weekend runs that I've seen you guys throw up. A couple years back, FL TTORA used to have a pretty good group and even a fairly good group of South Florida members too. We went up to the FL4WD event a few times, had some good TTORA campouts in Ocala and all sorts of small outings in Richloam, Croom, Citrus and whereever. Anyway, keep it going, hopefully things will pick up around here.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just sold my 4runner. Hopefully the new owner will get on here.

But I'm always down to wrench or ride. My next planned ride will be AL in Sept. let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just took my truck to the range a few days ago to loosen her up. I'm down for any camping trips!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just sold my 4runner. Hopefully the new owner will get on here.

But I'm always down to wrench or ride. My next planned ride will be AL in Sept. let me know if anyone is interested.
Why did you get ride of the runner man?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Im still here! Havent been on any toyota sites as of late. I parted out what was going to be my crawler. All i was left with was my frame axels and bare cab. Well i bought a wreaked 92 ex cab 3slow last week. 3k on the motor. Ill be fixing it for my dd / mild wheeler. So ill ne around alot more again.

sent while hittin' easy street on mud tires

·
Registered
135 Posts
My new rig has a bent frame :down: so ill be sasing it sooner than.expected. looking for a frame section from right behind the cab mount under the dash foward. On the cheap.

sent while hittin' easy street on mud tires

1 - 20 of 56 Posts