TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
To ride the trails around Eglin you must first visit Jackson Guard in Niceville and pay $12 for the annual Eglin permit, get a map and strictly follow their rules or you will have a bad day.

Blackwater does not have any official offroad trails. They use to have some really bad roads but have since come through and releveled everything.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Just moved here, I'm on Eglin.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Still alive? Are you guys old and dying? What's going on here? :confused:

If that is the case....

Pass on the tips and tricks, the knowledge, to the younger set before you go. Please. Thank you.:)

Or are we talking about a chapter like Hawaii needing some action?

·
Registered
673 Posts
I'm gonna be heading home for the long weekend but any other weekend I'm game.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Hey shoot me a text when you guys plan on heading out. I hardly have time to get on anymore.

Jeff 6027992047

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey guys... I'm still breathing over here. I upgraded comps and lost the bookmark to this site.. lol yeah it was pretty dead around here. But subbing for the email reminders.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Mornin everyone. Has anyone ever gone to BOGGS AND BOULDERS off road park ? I lookin to go there on sunday to check it out. I checked their web siteand it seems pretty cool. let me know what ya all think & if anyone wants to go on sunday.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you like mud then you'll love it. It is DEEP in a lot of places as well. Keep in mind that this place is a ATV playground so most of the ruts in the deep mud will be to narrow for your wheel base width.

·
Registered
201 Posts
No problem. I'm Just going up for a little fun & lite trail exploring. If I don't feel comfy / second thoughts about a certain path/section I wont go in it. My rig is my dd .If I like what I see up there i'm gonna take my daughter camping there next year when she visits.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just throwing this out here. If anyone has thought about getting some wet okole seat covers there is a group buy over on the FJ forum. I'll shoot ya the url if you want. 20% off.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Well I don't currently have a Toyota, but I'm still alive. I'm actually going to look at POSSIBLY trading my Mustang GT in on a 4WD Tacoma tomorrow. Not sure if it's going to work out because I haven't talked to the dealership yet, but we shall see.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I went up to Boggs and boulders had a good day. There were a lot of people there & a few yotas . I didn't get many pic's but had fun & yes I went into the mud . I even pulled a 4 X 4 chevy out of 3ft of mud as his front axle wasn't workin ( I'm 2wd ) . Ya def need more than a day or I should say hours to explore the whole place. We should try to get a group together & go there some time if anyone is up to it. Good luck on getting that taco Redrazr.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts