TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Random Dude
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still looking into exactly what happened. The DB server, at some point and for some reason, got choked up and began only halfway accepting connections. From that point on things got ugly.

We're currently running off of the backup DB server. This is less than ideal but should hold us over until I can figure out what went wrong. Once we switch to the backup DB server there is at least some small amount of mandatory downtime required to switch back to the primary server. I'll give some notice when that happens.

Now stop browsing the board and go eat some leftover turkey.

·
Tacoma-dana 44
383 Posts
BigBadBob0 said:
I'm still looking into exactly what happened. The DB server, at some point and for some reason, got choked up and began only halfway accepting connections. From that point on things got ugly.

We're currently running off of the backup DB server. This is less than ideal but should hold us over until I can figure out what went wrong. Once we switch to the backup DB server there is at least some small amount of mandatory downtime required to switch back to the primary server. I'll give some notice when that happens.

Thanks for the quick response!

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
BigBadBob0 said:

Hope it wasnt my angry text message to you that brought you here tonight!

Sorry Bob, but thanks for getting it back online....you rule.

I was really more angry that I had to amuse myself on that OTHER Fj forum....what a buncha tools over there.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Angry Andy said:
I was really more angry that I had to amuse myself on that OTHER Fj forum....what a buncha tools over there.
All your talk about wearing a thong and posing with your FJ really got the leg humpers over there really going. I think you enlisted a new set of fans!!!

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
BigBadBob0 said:

Bob! How could you let that happen? :D

Thanks for keeping things running around here. Many, many bored people depend on the internet for amusement. :D

Later,
....Mike

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
adamgil said:
is this still affecting the tech/fag section? I can't seem to get it to work.
Broken for me too. I'm sure Bob will see this post soon and check it out.

Later,
....Mike

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Thanks for getting that fixed quickly... Damn I came home after dealing with the in-laws and try to get some Holiday post whoring in and Bam... nothing...
I was about to shoot my PC when I knew I couldn't get my fix... ha ha ha

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Mike said:
Am I on drugs, or did the CSS change?

Later,
....Mike
Looks good from home now. Firefox must be doing something really weird at work.

Oh well.

Later,
....Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts