TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I've been wrong all along, so that's a drill press! Got to give it to the guy for having an imagination :kewl: Not sure I would operate it though.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have been looking for a new drill press and this really made me laugh. this one is just not what im looking for though. if you think it might be right for you look on Modesto Craigslist.com

·
Registered
189 Posts
Not sure you could hurt yourself with this drill press, it takes 2 hands to operate. One hand powers the drill while the other moves it up and down. He may be on to something here...:rolleyes:

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
No worse then the Harbor Freight shit tools I have...

It's modular design would make it easy for the monthly Drill exchange I've had do as of late... LOL

I'd buy it... but it's not local... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
232 Posts
:xsmash:
Is the guy selling it named knuckles or lefty

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, the link is gone.

I was going to put the red x smiley face thing, but the "all smiles" board pulls up but won't paste/work... :confused: maybe a mod can help me out?
gone? i still see it. but i will put it up again

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I have one thing to say :explode:

·
Registered
129 Posts
wow...at least he can say one thing about that. its a one of a kind :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Not sure you could hurt yourself with this drill press, it takes 2 hands to operate. One hand powers the drill while the other moves it up and down. He may be on to something here...:rolleyes:
^^^ Definately not a fabricator :D

Some tape or a zip tie would free up one hand....

·
Registered
189 Posts
^^^ Definately not a fabricator :D

Some tape or a zip tie would free up one hand....
That's good...so by the time you cut the damn zip-tie off to kill the power switch your hand has already been drilled through and your arm is broken in two. Yeah do that dumbass, you'd be better off without that other hand anyways :slap:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
That's good...so by the time you cut the damn zip-tie off to kill the power switch your hand has already been drilled through and your arm is broken in two. Yeah do that dumbass, you'd be better off without that other hand anyways :slap:
Guess that smiley wasn't big enough since you thought I must've been calling you out or something.

Chill dumbass

·
Registered
189 Posts
Guess that smiley wasn't big enough since you thought I must've been calling you out or something.

Chill dumbass
sorry man, no worries :D :D

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Does the drill come with it?? lol:eek:
I think that is somekind of home brew bottle top application device to screw the whisky bottle caps on

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've got that same press in my garage! My grandfather bought it new from Sears about 45 years ago! Pretty funny stuff! Thing works great! You guys are so funny. And you can use it with one hand...the drill trigger has a lock.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts