TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This trip was a blast....I've got a ton of pics. It was nice to have such a small group on this trip. It made it a lot of fun. I'll definitely bring a board game or something to play in the cabin next time.

Thanks everyone for being patient with my cooling issues.....I'm probably going to pull that electric fan here in the next couple weekends and put the mechanical fan back on.

Sorry dial-up users!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
freejake3 said:
Nice pics Jay.
Thanks....this was the "maiden voyage" for my new camera....a Nikon D80. I'm still getting used to it a little bit....you can really tell in the low-light shots of the school bus....I think I should have been shooting at a higher ISO and/or using a tripod.

·
Registered
414 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
This trip was a blast!...the perfect number of rigs for these trails and sights.

After Ryan and I split off from the group to go home we stopped at a few more sites. Went to Badwater and drove thru Artists Palate, had lunch in Furnace Creek, then took the Wildrose route back home with a stop at the Charcoal Kilns. Then to top off an already great trip - we got to help pull out an F150 that was burried up to the axle in sand just outside of town.

Thanks to everyone for making it such a fun and memorable trip. Except Darrin - you should shut up :D

Jen and Ryan's Death Valley '07 Pics

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
The future of protable cooking???

I got the pictures up.

Darrin was not driving, so he should have more.

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Great pics everyone. It was a good time, and for those who went, you missed an AWESOME trip. All except the free hot dog offer. I didn't like that. Oh, and Jen.....ask Ryan if it is ok for Kelly and I to come up next weekend for 2 nights! :D Once again, good times people!

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
badmoonrising said:
i was looking forward to this trip. sucks i couldnt go...looks like you guys had fun though. how many offroad miles did it end up being?
I am not sure, but we were off the dirt form about 10 am on Saturday, and back on at 12ish on Sunday. Definitely a great time. You missed out :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks like a really good time....I need to get out there one of these days.

·
Registered
414 Posts
badmoonrising said:
i was looking forward to this trip. sucks i couldnt go...looks like you guys had fun though. how many offroad miles did it end up being?
Offroad it's only about 80-90 or so spread over 2 days with lots of stops and detours.. but the trip is well worth the drive. round trip I logged about 465 miles from my front door and back again. (I'm in San Berdo).

·
Registered
414 Posts
rubberpants said:
Great pics everyone. It was a good time, and for those who went, you missed an AWESOME trip. All except the free hot dog offer. I didn't like that. Oh, and Jen.....ask Ryan if it is ok for Kelly and I to come up next weekend for 2 nights! :D Once again, good times people!
wait..here let me answer that... "SHUT UP DARRIN!"

oh and socal, if you punch Darrin in the face, Jen and Ryan will give you free hot dogs! hehehehe

1 - 20 of 34 Posts