TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had a near death accident today at rock pile on the lucerne race course haha whoever that got the video of me running up rock pile please post it up

·
Registered
345 Posts
well i had a near death accident today at rock pile on the lucerne race course haha whoever that got the video of me running up rock pile please post it up
congrats for the safety then! by the way did a lot of people show up? cause we camped there and didnt notice a lot of Tacos unless we woke up late

Edit:
Never mind i just saw the GPS coordinates for the camp, we camped to the right of the dirt road

·
Registered
170 Posts
congrats for the safety then! by the way did a lot of people show up? cause we camped there and didnt notice a lot of Tacos unless we woke up late

Edit:
Never mind i just saw the GPS coordinates for the camp, we camped to the right of the dirt road
the good camp was the outcast camp up in the hills behind the main TTORA camp, just got home right now, what a day/night lol

·
Registered
766 Posts

Prerunner has that video. He is still out there. He should be back today sometime. It was good meeting all you guys yesterday :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
the good camp was the outcast camp up in the hills behind the main TTORA camp, just got home right now, what a day/night lol
i knew we were not close to you guys, cause all i saw was ATV's and dirt bikes. Except one red Taco before we left at the intersection with the HWY. We were camping after the first hill going down to the right

·
Registered
668 Posts
i knew we were not close to you guys, cause all i saw was ATV's and dirt bikes. Except one red Taco before we left at the intersection with the HWY. We were camping after the first hill going down to the right
yah, ya missed out... 21 rigs on the prerun course...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Had a fun time this weekend, now I need to fix the stuff I messed up....hehe

I hope I put on a decent show for the pre-runner crowd........

·
Registered
170 Posts
lol

did james get towed home yet?
haha yeah, after a long time, the AAA tow truck guy that they called out was off so they forgot to call a new driver out so he waited a super long time. It sucked having to tow him out 14 miles in the dirt though, lol

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Had a fun time this weekend, now I need to fix the stuff I messed up....hehe

I hope I put on a decent show for the pre-runner crowd........
Coolest guy ever. I have the video of you climbing a bit shacky cause i was in shock at how sideways you got climbing that one hill..

Video soon.. Didn't record to much
Thanks for coming out guys.

·
Registered
30 Posts
What a great time. I even got to pull someone out of a couple of inches of sand. Guess Mike didn't mention he got stuck a second time. I had to pull him out. Not even a half mile away from his previous spot. Looking forward to seein that video. That was...to say the least, crazy. My truck has a new squeak, think its exhaust related. Can't wait till next time when it's warmer.
Who's postin pics? Can hardly wait to see some.

·
Registered
668 Posts
What a great time. I even got to pull someone out of a couple of inches of sand. Guess Mike didn't mention he got stuck a second time. I had to pull him out. Not even a half mile away from his previous spot. Looking forward to seein that video. That was...to say the least, crazy. My truck has a new squeak, think its exhaust related. Can't wait till next time when it's warmer.
Who's postin pics? Can hardly wait to see some.
oh yah... big ups to Adam for bailing me out that second time... hahahaha....

i woulda been left behind had he not seen me since i was out of range on the radios...

1 - 20 of 106 Posts