TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be flying out to LA around the weekend of MLK Jr. day and my brother took Friday off so we could go on an extended off-road trip in his new FJ Cruiser. We were talking about renting a truck so that we have more than one vehicle when we're wheeling, but I thought I'd post up on here to see if we could get a few people together so there's more than just me and him out there and we maybe don't need to rent a truck.
My brother found a book that describes a bunch of trails in the area and that's what he was planning on using to determine where we go. Anybody wanna come along or have any suggestions?
Also, I don't think my brother is dead-set on using the trails in his book. If there's a good park we can go to in the area I can't imagine he'll have a problem with that, so long as he gets his FJ dirty.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My brother didn't seem to be excited about that Jeep thing. He's looking to stay a little more local. Says he found a friend who wanted to go along, but that friend doesn't have a 4wd. So we might end up renting a truck to ride along.

And cell4soul, it would be riding local to LA, so I dunno if you would want to make the run up from San Diego.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like we're going to the All-Pro thing. I will be filling out the registration stuff in a bit and flying out on Wednesday. Look out for a bone-stock Voodoo blue FJ and say hi if you're there.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
chevytrucker said:
Looks like we're going to the All-Pro thing. I will be filling out the registration stuff in a bit and flying out on Wednesday. Look out for a bone-stock Voodoo blue FJ and say hi if you're there.
I'm closing registration for the event pretty soon. This event is way bigger than I thought it would be, so get your registration in ASAP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts