TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know exactly when and where the may socal event is behing held? ShowStop said Corral Cayon on may 19th but he didn't sound positive... so whoever is in charge needs to let us know what the deal is!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whoever updates the socal website is doin a shitty job... im just following that

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Can I go and watch? Can I Dell?
Haven't you seen enough noobs breakin' their junk yet
:confused:

It's farking been hot out lately... and I'm thinking a run in the bear will do me some good...

San Diego sounds scary hot for me... :sizzle sizzle:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Haven't you seen enough noobs breakin' their junk yet
:confused:
Is that a hint :rolleyes: Dell?
Different subject. The welds on my sliders aren't complete. The gussets are only welded in 3 spots and the tubes have open spots. Might have to fix before installing? Hope to have them ready this weekend. Install next week?

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Here's what... I'm gonna take you to the Bull and watch you slam yer heap on the rocks... That's wut ? ;)
I'd love to watch YOU break and bend your shiny waxed pig on John Bull, I'd get a good laugh out of it. :flipoff1:

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
I'd love to watch YOU break and bend your shiny waxed pig on John Bull, I'd get a good laugh out of it. :flipoff1:
Well I've only been on it 3 times... and the wax is still a glowin'

I must be doing something wrong... :dunno:

Don't worry... in 100 years... my truck could look something like yers...

OK I lied... that's not even possible... I use really good wax... :flipoff3:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.