TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Moises (Moe) and I had a 6" fabtech lift installed in my 99 tacoma a little over a year ago. And since then I have found this forum and have been reading up on why I shouldn't have gone that route. Damage done got to live with it now. I just ordered a set of OME 880's to replace my badly sagging stock coils thanks again to this forum.

I have a 99 Tacoma 4x4 xtra cab and an 86 toy truck that I drove in my early twentys. I loan it to my dad and it was wrecked so I'm in the process of repairing it for the third time and this is the second time it has been totalled and still runs like a champ.

I also owned a 95 tacoma 4x4 std cab which I traded in for my current 99. I was forced to sell my 88 4Runner Turbo SR5 due to the high cost of maintanance at the time.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Welcome to the board, be sure to check the local So Cal chapter! Hey, we all learn from mistakes!

-Tweeter

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!!

Be sure to check out the TTORA SoCal Website for future runs and info bout us too!!

Fabtech isn't the way to go... but as long as you learn from your mistakes... you are forgivn' ;)

Also, be sure to search for your answer before you post up! It will help from you gettn' razed on! :)

Enjoy!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
TEJASYOTA
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing