TTORA Forum banner

SoCal: Regear Shops

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  JaiRook 
#1 ·
Finally getting some 4.56s but I've only got one quote so far. $275 with or without the 3rd member removed from Red Bull Differential. Any shop names & numbers you'd like to suggested would be appreciated.

thanks

oh and im buying some precision gears from inchworm for about 200...if theres any place that sells them cheaper id like to know. :)

#2 ·
found another shop that offered 300, $250 if i take out the 3rd member...any suggestions? good prices?

#4 ·
awesome, ill give those guys a call tomorrow...if you guys have anymore places i should check out please post them up!

#6 ·
#8 ·
ShowStop said:
I think Duffco in San Dimas has been recommended a few times.
www.duffcoenterprises.com
The shop said they didnt do regearing.

ryguy said:
www.gounitrax.com they are in anaheim.. they did mine. tell em that I sent ya.
they wanted $315 labor...$235 with the 3rd

pray4surf said:
Might want to check out www.yotamasters.com in Corona. Eric has been helpful and patient with my questions. And his prices seem to be comparable to what you've posted.
These guys were so far the best. $325 labor BUT if i brought in the 3rd its only $175!! very cool since two other guys on this site wanted to regear with me.

if i dont find anything better ill definately go with yotamasters

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.