TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is that sport as ghey as fck? I can't stand watching it for more than 30 seconds. A bunch of "men" (albeit pussified men) running around chasing a ball and nothing ever happens. Nothing exciting, no fights and it bores the hell out of me. It should only be a childrens sport and grown men should play something manly. F soccer. That is all.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I played soccer since '82

I assure you I can kick you so hard I will break your leg. Muy Thai status.

Fucking Canadians:D JK

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I played soccer since '82

I assure you I can kick you so hard I will break your leg. Muy Thai status.

Fucking Canadians:D JK
I played hockey enforcer and can punch hard usually just one good one for a K O. Hockey players don't kick we have razor blades strapped to our feet.:p
I know nothing about soccer except Europussies like it.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Say what from the guy who loves hockey? Would it be more interesting if they put pads on and had fake fights?
Hockey fights are not fake. When I was younger and lost some and got KO 'ed it was real (believe me).

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Say what from the guy who loves hockey? Would it be more interesting if they put pads on and had fake fights?
BTW hockey is the fastest and most violent sport their is and played by real tough men. I understand Americans generally like slow mind numbing sports. Me thinks its because of all the daily violence in your society that you like a kinder gentler sport.:p:):lmao:
Since we are not violent out on the street we need a way to vent and beat the piss out of each other for fun. Hockey fills that gap.:cool::)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW who wants to watch a bunch of ghey sweaty Europussies running around in shorts.:supergay:
Put some equipment on to cover your ugly self and start beating the piss out of the opponent.
:cool::D:)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think Mike Tyson can play...

'cause there's biting in 'da game. :D
That was a "love bite" that's how those Euros ghey up the game.
"Oh look at the teeth marks on me", I am thinking pull your shirt back down that's not even a flesh wound you little girlie man. I get worse wounds shaving and been bitten harder by a kitten.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lmao. How is hockey a man's sport? They all have 3 feet of padding around them and a helmet. We always talk shit on sports we suck at.
Spoken like someone who never suited up for a dance.:rolleyes:;):)
The equipment wore to play hockey offers little protection. Anybody who has played hockey competitively has body carnage. Its as rough, fast and violent a sport there is.
Ever been hit by a frozen hockey puck shot at 100mph?
Ever had your jaw/nose broken or been knocked out in a hockey fight?
Ever had your leg sliced open by an opponents razor blade skates?
Ever had a cross check in the back or back of the head?
Lots of peeps here don't have the nuts to play competitive hockey because its so rough and violent.
Anybody who says hockey isn't as rough, fast and violent a sport there is has no clue about hockey and prolly spends to much time in the sun.. :cool::)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts