TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to get a monthly social gathering of toyota 4x4 enthusiasts together. My intent is to do a second thurs of every month thing. Ive found a great location. Mad dogs saloon on Stapley in Mesa. Its got a great outdoor Patio with a very close view of the parking lot so we can see our trucks. Beer is cheap for Happy hour and food is Good. Dont hate me as others have for trying to find a more fun location for a get together. Ive got alot of interest on this and hope for a good turnout. Id like to put a face to the crowd. Time is 5 pm till whenever. First event is June 13th. Just try it...maybe we will like it. All welcome.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Im trying to get a monthly social gathering of toyota 4x4 enthusiasts together. My intent is to do a second thurs of every month thing. Ive found a great location. Mad dogs saloon on Stapley in Mesa. Its got a great outdoor Patio with a very close view of the parking lot so we can see our trucks. Beer is cheap for Happy hour and food is Good. Dont hate me as others have for trying to find a more fun location for a get together. Ive got alot of interest on this and hope for a good turnout. Id like to put a face to the crowd. Time is 5 pm till whenever. First event is June 13th. Just try it...maybe we will like it. All welcome.
Maybe if you start a 3rd thread on the same subject matter you will get a better response :)

K-ton

1 - 6 of 6 Posts