TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend and I are going to socorro for a test run of my truck and to just beat on shit. So if anyone wants to join just post up.

Probably need 32s and lockers at the min.

·
467 Posts
I might be in if im still down here (my Spring Break), what trails you running?

A friend and I are going to socorro for a test run of my truck and to just beat on shit. So if anyone wants to join just post up.

Probably need 32s and lockers at the min.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will run almost all trails except, coyote hills, edge and squeeze. Dont have my front locker yet. Will gladly watch :)
At this time I have a open passenger seat. Perfer a women gender in there so if you have any that want a ride.:D

You have a winch on the front your truck? Might need that on edge. I think there will be alot of water in there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If the Alamagordo thing falls through (looks like it might) I'll join you assuming I can get my IFS box back together, new seal kit PITA.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Thinking about it.... but i get off work at 7am and have a fund raiser dinner at 5pm.... dunno when i would sleep, cuz I gotta be back at work at 11pm

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thinking about it.... but i get off work at 7am and have a fund raiser dinner at 5pm.... dunno when i would sleep, cuz I gotta be back at work at 11pm
I know how you feel. I'm back on graveyards also. I guess josh wants to try a new trail then hit up edge if we have time. Should be a day packed with tons of fun and carnage. Well I hope not the second part. Hate to blow up my diamond before I get the 14 bolt front done.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts