TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to sale my stock 86 4runner. It has no lift, other the PO installed auto-zone rear shackles to correct the spring sag, it is still IFS. It has a good running 22re backed by a auto. It is in okay shape other then some busted plastic in the interior and some rust in the rear quarters. I have it listed on CL for $3000, but will work with GATTORA on the price. I may be willing to trade it for a good 4door car with AC to DD with my little one. I may also be willing to trade it for a motor rebuild with some goodies thrown in(cam, header, ect.) for my other 86(Jack's old 4runner), For the right price I'll be willing to throw in the Chicken runner and a 81 frame with axles attached. PM me your number for more info and pics.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will trade to some one to rebuild my motor in the other 4runner. If this thing don't go soon I'll be forced to rip the motor out for my other runner and start a part out.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some one needs this thing. I have three options for it sale, wheel it with no regard or turn it into a parts truck

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Needs a rear wheel bearing and seal now. I will fix it or lower price

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still trying to figger out how to load them from my iPhone. Maybe I need to download tapa talk?

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Email them from your phone (like sending a text) to georgiattora(at)gmail(dot)com and I will post them for you.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I emailed the pics. The wheel bearing is fixed thanks to mr.Ross. I also replaced the rear brakes.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Darcy. 4runner had been sold. Time to find a motor for jacks old runner now

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
did i pm youa reply about mine? thought i did but didnt see it in my 'sent' messages.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
crap - ok. i just resent it ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts