TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOCATED IN ARIZONA: HENCE THE AZ FORUM IM POSTING IN. I will ship the parts if needed be but buyer will pay shipping so on to the goods for sale:

I have a few things left over from when i sold my Tacoma last week and is wondering if anyone is interested in anything i have left. Please let me know as im looking to get rid of this stuff. Make offers if the price isnt right!

1-TRD Rear third brake light cover (brushed aluminum) bought it and never installed it, just wasnt my style after i bought it. Asking $25 obo

2-4 OEM 98 Tacoma SR5 V6 wheels and tires. Tires are OEM factory size and are in good condition still. Wheels are factory with no rash or curbage. Great condition, i will include the lugnuts asking $200 obo

3-K&N drop in air filter for Tacoma factory airbox. Brand new in the box and wrapper never installed asking $40 firm its new.

4-98 Tacoma OEM rear sliding window with OEM seal. I swapped mine for a single glass and bought a new seal so i have the OEM rear slider window with seal in great condition. No brakes or cracks nice window asking $80 obo

5-98 Tacoma OEM rear shackles. Swapped mine for some others so i have the factory ones left make an offer.

6-Factory antenna mast $10 obo

7-OEM SR5 98 Tacoma factory front grille. No post are broke but couple of the clips are missing which can be purchased seperatley from Toyota. Nice condition and has emble still intact asking $60 obo

Not truck related but someone may be interested. I am also selling a stand up arcade machine in great working condition. Its an original cabinet STREET FIGHTER 2. Its in great condition and would be great for any game room. Im down sizing my game room so this is the first game to go. Great conditiona everything works its set up for FREE GAME play now but can be switched back but im not that ARCADE game savy so i leave that up to you. Asking $350 obo.

I think thats all. Ill look again tonight and see what i can find. Let me know if anyone has any questions. Ill try and get pics if anyone wants just let me know.

Im new to the site but some people on here can vouch for me, just let me know if there are any questions.

G

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Interested in the rear window, mine got bashed out a couple weeks ago. Is the latch unbroken? Could I get some pictures to paul.w.yates at gmail dot com? Would you be able to ship it confident that it would not be damaged to 14607?

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Is the antenna mast come with the whole antenna assembly, so i can convert a broken electric antenna to a whip one? If so i will take it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dented Tacoma - Yes i can ship it but the size of the box may get pricey. Its in good used condition, latch still works i just switched to the single window because i thought it looked better. Let me know if still interested and ill get a shipping quote for you and ill try and get pics this weekend and forward them to your email.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crolison - No its just the mast itself. The whole assembly got ruined during an accident and the only thing left was the mast itself

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Shipping quote would be good to 14607. Depending on how quick I can get it and how that compares with other prices I am defintely interested. My buddy ended up busting my rear window in some strange accident and I need to get it replaced before I go back home for the summer in about 2 weeks. I dont really need a new one because windows dont show age too much so you could really help me out here. (The guys brother has a hookup at Toyota but I would like to see a comparison of prices) Thanks.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
should the antenna mast fit a manual assembly for a 97 tacoma, or will a 98 assembly fin in a 97 4runner? If it does how about 10 shipped for antenna

1 - 10 of 10 Posts