TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey colorado, New to tacos, sold the slow slow slow rock crawlin jeep. Got me a 99 taco, tired of the rock crawlin, want to get more into the LT suspensions, I know of some cool places to go fast. (yea its not the desert but its not bad for colorado. Anyway i'm near Bunea Vista. (carnage canyon, chinamans gulch, you crawlers might know where thats at. Anyway anyone wana go out and go wheelin in this area pm me. Also bring some PBR's

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Welcome! Be sure to check out the events calendar - we have a few things happening down that way.

I'm SURE you're proposing beers after the 'wheeling at the campsite, because drinking on the trail is heavily frowned on here...

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Welcome. Mabe you a can show a CONUB some good places.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Mmmm....PBR.

Yeah there are some awesome trails around BV, I can't wait for the snow to melt enough to begin the fun! And the camping out there...wowza! I'm looking forward to some great weekends off roading and having a cold beer by the campfire in the evening.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone headin up here any time soon....give me a email [email protected] This area is my backyard, I'm always around. Need some info or directions feel free to email me (one PBR per answer ha hah ah ah ha)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts