TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
welp guys. i went into the dealership yesterday with intents of trading in my tacoma. today i drove home an 03' dodge ram 4x4 quad cab 5.9 litre. its maroon with tan interior and loaded. well see if i end up missing the tacoma

·
Registered
772 Posts
I don't know what to tell you without hurting your feelings, so I won't say anything else... I hope it's more reliable then it's reputation and that you enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
byrdawg said:
welp guys. i went into the dealership yesterday with intents of trading in my tacoma. today i drove home an 03' dodge ram 4x4 quad cab 5.9 litre. its maroon with tan interior and loaded. well see if i end up missing the tacoma
I go four wheeling a lot. I would miss my Tacoma if I didn't have it. Enjoy your Dodge.

Later,
....Mike

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
How's the Cummins?

I want a 3500 Quad Cab Cummins 600 for towing my Tacoma when it's no-longer suitable for highway driving. Maybe with one of those Keldermann air-ride 10" lifts and MBRP dual exhaust.

They are popping up everywhere, so they are either good trucks or the worst of the three evils (for those who dislike the new diesels).

Have fun with it, but don't show your face around here anymore.

Just kidding, LOL.

·
Registered
467 Posts
not trying to hurt your feelings , but why in the heck did you go with a Dodge? You do know of the reliability problems? Yes it has that great 7 yr warranty but it will be in the shop the whole time. This is from a couple of friends of mine that got burned on several late model Dodge's. But i hope it goes good for you .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
tercel89
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing