TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Disclaimer...
(Inexperience and unpreparedness will get you into to trouble quick... Running solo... is not generally a good idea... ;) )

So I couldn't find any one to wheel with and said ta hell with it :D...
(JK... I'm prepared and know what I'm doing)

Was hoping for snow... but all I got was drizzle :(

Anyhoo... Just thought I'd share... Going back up tomorrow for more fun... Maybe a few friends will tag along... ;)

Here's what I got... It's not easy driving one handed and trying to film shiat... Not to mention the dizzle on the glass and the overcast skies really worked my camera over... But it's all I got... Did manage to find a few tippy spots... I know there's more... I'll look for them tomorrow :D ... Any one interested in going with us tomorrow... Better chime in ;)

Yes these clips suck as far as quality... :(

Rest of the pics and clips

I need a video camera... :(
And PhotoBucket sucks ass... :mad:

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Anytime Brother... Notice I removed the inflamatory remarks ;)...

Tomorrow... I'm going to get better pics and stuff... It was kinda nasty out today... A better video of a truck going up this trail will do it a better justice... I think I have a coupla' show offs playing hookie tomorrow... So they can model for me... LOL

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
San Jacinto Mountains... The range between Hemet and Palm Springs... That trail is the Hemet Jeep Club Sponsered trail...

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
TacoDell said:
Disclaimer...

Anyhoo... Just thought I'd share... Going back up tomorrow for more fun... Maybe a few friends will tag along... ;)

Here's what I got... It's not easy driving one handed and trying to film shiat... But it's all I got... Did manage to find a few tippy spots... I know there's more... I look tomorrow... Any one interested in going with us tomorrow... Better chime in ;)

What ya talkn' bout Willis?? :rolleyes:

I mentioned this run to John... Im waiting to see if he'll be able to make it!!

Im low on Front Diff Fluids.. Do you have any handy?? :)

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Animal said:
What ya talkn' bout Willis?? :rolleyes:

I mentioned this run to John... Im waiting to see if he'll be able to make it!!

Im low on Front Diff Fluids.. Do you have any handy?? :)
Willis had playtime today... Hell I'd like to do it everyday :p

John is good to go... :kewl:

We'll find you some damn diff lube... ;)
What kinda half ass work you and John do only filling the diff half up :xsmash: Now we'll just have to see if you changed out the CV's properly and they don't fall out on the farking trail... :eek: LOL

Good thing were running a noob trail... :p

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Awesome!!

Half ass job... Ha... The diff fluid kinda poured out while we took out the CV's... and I didn't have time in the day to refill it back up before everything closed for the day!!

Noob trail... hell... let's do that Hard Trail again!! It was fun!! :cool:

TacoDell said:
Willis had playtime today... Hell I'd like to do it everyday :p

John is good to go... :kewl:

We'll find you some damn diff lube... ;)
What kinda half ass work you and John do only filling the diff half up :xsmash: Now we'll just have to see if you changed out the CV's properly and they don't fall out on the farking trail... :eek: LOL

Good thing were running a noob trail... :p

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
badmoonrising said:
hey man..pm me if you ever go on a weekend and dont mind the company..id like to check that place out
Seems like I run this trail in bunches... usually 2 even 3 times a week on some occasions to accomodate every individual... LOL... Not like I need any arm twisting :p
I'll let you know... Maybe next weekend after the Sup Bowl... I'd like to get several folk to tag along... so's I don't keep having to do one on one guided tours... LOL

I'll post something up in the Events Folder at the end of the weekend or early next week... for maybe the following Saturday or Sunday and see if we can't get some interest... If not... I'll run it with just you... ;)

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
TacoDell said:
Seems like I run this trail in bunches... usually 2 even 3 times a week on some occasions to accomodate every individual... LOL... Not like I need any arm twisting :p
I'll let you know... Maybe next weekend after the Sup Bowl... I'd like to get several folk to tag along... so's I don't keep having to do one on one guided tours... LOL

I'll post something up in the Events Folder at the end of the weekend or early next week... for maybe the following Saturday or Sunday and see if we can't get some interest... If not... I'll run it with just you... ;)
alright cool. hopfully ill have my new leaf packs so i can test them out. im placing the order on friday!

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
badmoonrising said:
alright cool. hopfully ill have my new leaf packs so i can test them out. im placing the order on friday!
Get er done... This will help settle them a little so you ain't so ass high... ha ha ha

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thunder chicken said:
cough cough- I think I got the flu bug, waaaay to sick to work.
E. I got you covered on the diff lube / gear oil. (Red Line 75-90) ;)

I guess what ever I had... seems to have affected you John...

so sorry... :D

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:woot: Looking out this morning I see a fresh dusting of snow maybe as low as the 4,500 ft mark... I have a feeling... today is going to be a good day... :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
7 Participants
TacoDell
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing