TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rant:

This morning I went to a certain park operated by Boulder County.

I expected to wander off in the woods, around the far side of the lake.

What I found instead was that the woods and singletrack I was expecting to find had been replaced by a dam leading to nowhere from nowhere, a lane and a half wide dirt road, and the previously nice spot off in the woods was now so small as to be nearly nonexistent, and behind a wooden fence declaring it to be protected wetlands and encouraging the general public to respect it by enjoying it from a distance.

Figures...fucking Boulder. Trash the place, put in a road, then turn the wilderness in to a damn museum display. Typical.

-Sean

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Boulder sucks dickhole.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Agreed. I hate Boulder. They used to have Carnage Canyon....now they got nothin' in my book.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
I wouldn't even drive through boulder to get to carnage lol. I would come in from Nelson through longmont. Was a longer drive, but shorter time, AND i didn't technically have to be in boulder :D

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Being born and raised there, I am glad to be out. It was different when I was younger but the county and the comissioners are jack-asses.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I was also born-raised-educated in boulder. It was different then. Now, I only stomach it when I really need McGuckins.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
I like boulder.. the same way I like the zoo. Kind of entertaining to visit every now and again.
x2 - one of the reasons I enjoy living in Longmont ... close enough that you can go there for dinner after work, but far away enough that you're not living in it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts