TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Now if this had only passed say what, a year and 3 months ago?

That sound about right?
I wheeled for the first time on Jan. 19th 2007 there and thats the same weekend they announced the closure...

Its a start though.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I think I might be more pissed off if they DONT build the fuckin thing! Then they ran PAP out for no reason!
That park was the best wheelin I have ever seen. It was absolutely perfect terrain. Man I miss Paragon.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
"The ordinance does allow special arrivals, such as Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, upon conditions."

WTF :confused:
That right there proves to me that those people are retards. Maybe the council is all 6 yr olds? :confused: Nah, most likely just retards.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
"The ordinance does allow special arrivals, such as Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, upon conditions."

You Know, The Jolly Fat Guy with the Red Suit and the White Beard, and the Big Fluffy Rabbit that Lays Eggs?

(that was sarcasm if you couldn't tell....)

I think I might be more pissed off if they DONT build the fuckin thing! Then they ran PAP out for no reason!
That park was the best wheelin I have ever seen. It was absolutely perfect terrain. Man I miss Paragon.
I miss the playpen...
Never forget the time I completely changed the color of my exterior and interior....
Hell, never forget the first time I actually hit real trails for the first time in my life...

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Never forget the time I completely changed the color of my exterior and interior....
Hell, never forget the first time I actually hit real trails for the first time in my life...
It was my first real wheeling, my first bit of carnage. Not to mention I don't think I would of met anyone on here if it wasn't for there. I wasn't all that into wheeling until I started wheeling with you guys. That would be so sweet if Paragon re-opened. Right now it doesn't seem likely, but, there's always hope right?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
It was my first real wheeling, my first bit of carnage. Not to mention I don't think I would of met anyone on here if it wasn't for there. I wasn't all that into wheeling until I started wheeling with you guys. That would be so sweet if Paragon re-opened. Right now it doesn't seem likely, but, there's always hope right?
There is always hope.
Guess its just a wait and see now...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I fthey dont let santa fly though there how the frigg is he gonna get to my howse. JACKASS!!!!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I fthey dont let santa fly though there how the fuck is he gonna get to my howse. ASSHOLE!!!!
I thought he always brought you your presents in a Deuce and a half? :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts