TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOVADS, Cpizzle and I went out to Lower Sycamore today to see how much it had changed..... I had never been before. BOVADS and Chris hadnt been out there in a while so we didnt know what we were in for.......

Headin up the wash;

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We got to squeeze rock and there was a croud gathered along with about 30" water between the rocks;

Of course we send the guy with the biggest tires first;

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then the guy with the smallest tires;

Next was me, but Cristina was in Vegas so maybe the others got some?

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We continued up the wash taking different lines depending on capabilities or stupidity, take your pick;

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BOVADS primary goal for the day was to get me stuck, broke or both..... he accomplished both....... here he gets me to over some rocks and takes pics for me.....

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's BOVADS takin an optional line that ended up being the only line, while he was making this obstacle I was gettin all wadded up and breaking a hub in the water...... Me and wet rocks..... yea, we dont get along very well......

I ended up taking BOVADS "bypass" Hopefully Chris has some pics to prove it.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris was smart enough to not even try the main wash line where I got all wadded up and went straight to the bypass.......

At this point he was also smart enough to take a winch, what with IFS and open in the front.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We kept moving up the wash, I guess at some time this was a huge mud hole that filled in and was no worries but you can see by the ruts how soft the sand was......

Chris with 3 out of 4 in the air.....

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We continued up the wash some more to where BOVADS found a perch to pose on.......Also where we had lunch;

Comin back down off;

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We continued up the wash another 100 yards or so to where it opened up and there were roads coming from all directions so we headed up stream a bit with no excitement til we found a road to take up on a ridge, 30-40 MPH run up the sandy road then a steep hill climb to a look out......

Great views...... except for the haze;

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
From here we hauled ass back down the sandy wash to the main wash then hit the 2 tracks back to the highway........

Was a great day with great company........

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Great pics, I need to run that some time.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Last time that sandy spot in the middle swallowed up Eric's 40" tires and we all turned back. I should have just waited for this run instead of wheeling yesterday, no offense John :eek:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Awesome run through squeeze, you got some great pictures of us, here are some pics of you.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
good times, good times

[

heres sy showing me how to bust the spin dial on his warn hub

front bumper a little hung up

cpzizzel, going up the bypass

great weather to be out of the house!

·
Registered
487 Posts
awsome run; ive done it a couple times its nice and close if you live on the east valley like me

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice pics guys........ was a great day, besides the boken dial.....:mad:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts