TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to trade some or all of this stuff for a heavy duty rear bumper or nerf bars for a 04 4door.Would also kick in some cash if needed.Stuff fits 99-04 years.I am located in Richmond.Would also consider other trades.First is leaf springs that have 5 leaves.I bought these from Tacomanny and decided to not use them (contact him for specifics because I can't remember) View attachment 8422 Also have 4 OEM wheels View attachment 8423 Also have a set of TRD coils View attachment 8424 and some stock u-bolts

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was just hoping to trade for a bumper or nerf bars or something.I don't want to deal with trying to ship this stuff

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
what r the leafs from and how much lift? how much abuse have they had? how long r they from eye to eye? Manny can you help me out here? I might have some nerf bars for you or a brush gard if u r instread.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I never installed the leafs on my truck.Manny should be able to tell you about what leaves are in them and how much lift.I would be interested in either the nerf bars or brushguard.just let me know.

·
Registered
114 Posts
how many miles on the coilovers and what kind of driving

and if anyone finds out about the leaf springs could you post it up on this thread? i dont want to flood someone with questions about shit they already sold and dont care about anymore

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cmc86- The tires are wore out only the wheels are good.Just looking to trade right now,might sell later if no interest. HisDudeness-the coilovers have 110k on them,they have never been off the pavement.They came off my wifes truck.I am going to try and get ahold of manny to get info on leafs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts