TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know who I can speak with at 4wp to order a replacement strut for my Fabtech 6" lift? I know there used to be someone there who was pretty helpful towards TTORA, i just dont want a wrong part# ordered since i've just had 2 wrong shocks come in 2 seperate times.....it doesnt even have to be 4Wp just someone who can order direct from fabtech.
thanks. the part i need is FTS70001S

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
i don't know what exactly you are looking for but i contacted fabtech and told them what my problem was and they sent me 2 new adjuster sleeves and nuts, also threw in a new spanner wrench. FREE

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
speedemon55 said:
i don't know what exactly you are looking for but i contacted fabtech and told them what my problem was and they sent me 2 new adjuster sleeves and nuts, also threw in a new spanner wrench. FREE
I need the front fabtech shock with the spring seat for the coil to sit on...the shock is for the 6" suspension lift. Do you have a # to Fabtech? I called (909)597-7800 and they told me that they do have them in stock but I have to go through a dealer since they are the manufacturer.
Shock Part# FTS70001S

1 - 7 of 7 Posts