TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sort of a noob question but can someone go look at their engine bay real quick? I can't remember the orientation of these EVAP lines. I think I may have solved my check engine light :D I had the plug going into the back of the Vapor Pressure Sensor unplugged and just need to verify the hose ordeal, thanks! :)

In the picture, the front of the truck is the left of the picture and the cab is to the right.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess I should have clarified. Those 2 hoses can easily be interchanged and for some reason I took them off and just slapped them back on :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
You might have to be model year specific, Brian. The emissions shit changes every friggin year.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dick Foster said:
You might have to be model year specific, Brian. The emissions shit changes every friggin year.
Shit ok well I have a 1998 if that matters. Go look at your truck for me, Dick and see if we have the same stuff :) Its in the back right corner closest to the driver seat :D

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
generalee7 said:
I guess I should have clarified. Those 2 hoses can easily be interchanged and for some reason I took them off and just slapped them back on :rolleyes:

....sorry Brian, my '02 is entirely different, but I did find the source of an annoying rattle, so THANK YOU!!!

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LavosTRD said:
you dont have a vacuum diagram on your hood anymore?
I do but it shows those 2 hoses running into the same spot. Like if you look from above the motor, the 2 outlets that the hoses connect to are vertical thus you can't see them in the diagram :)

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mr Tacomi said:
....sorry Brian, my '02 is entirely different, but I did find the source of an annoying rattle, so THANK YOU!!!
Good Mark :) I'm not sure what I did to help your rattle but you're welcome! LOL :D

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
No joy, Brian. My junk is a 95.5 with the SC and is way different than your junk.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks! I think I found what I was looking for on eBay right when you posted :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts