TTORA Forum banner

something cool,literally

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Guapotaco 
#1 · (Edited)
i discovered last night that i have a automatic transmission radiator,what does this mean? it means that i have a separate radiator that would be used for the auto tranny cooler,guess what i'm gonna do? use that empty radiator for my steering cooler,that should keep it plenty cool,if any body with this setup could set this up with their stock setup it would last a long time without upgrading,i may have gotten this setup after my radiator was destroyed when my sas happened,i believe this maybe an aftermarket radiator that is designed to replace both setups,but not sure,only ? i have about it is that the fluid will run at the radiator temp and i'm not sure if hotter than just the steering system separate,anybody got an idea? all you manual guys check your radiator and see if you have 2 extra ports on the bottom of it
update: this is working out really well,and i'm having no issues at all,
this could make the stock steering last a long time

#3 ·
Hey I thought you had a manual Guap. So how do you have an autro tranny raidiator? I'll ask my guys at all phase if they know what the dealio is on this.

Oh and lets figure out when I can come run Holy Cross with you and when you can run carnage wiuth us when you come up to see ween...

#4 ·
so i finally got my system to run through the auto tranny cooler,dont know if its my new box or what but the steering is slow, and stiff now,but the pump doesnt whine like it did before,so not sure if this is a good set up or not,i'll have to get my ram hooked up and then i can make a good or bad call,mols: when you guys get off your asses and are ready to leave the comfort of your little front range areas then we can go wheeling,doesnt seem anyone in this club is getting out at all,unless a fire road is considered wheeling? i'm not driving my rig to come over for Ween,not worth the gas $,after that weekend,i'm definetly going back to BV to run Iron Chest and Holy Cross again so stay in touch if you want to go,i'm kinda done asking peeps on here to go wheel since no one ever even replies

#5 ·
I'm a' replyin' I talked to Pimp last night. I can't go tomorrow or next week (end of July) but how about the 1st weekend in August?

#6 ·
august 5,6? that would work for me,what exactly is your guys plan,are you gonna ask some other ttora peeps or not? if we are running holy cross then nobody should have anything less than 33s and fully locked,even that set up is gonna get pretty beat down,we all should have winches as well,you know it's knarly when they have fixed winch anchors, or we could go up to iron chest and grizzly and see what they are all about,they are both easier than holy cross,but it maybe a better option for camping and anyone with a lesser set up than ours,let me know what you guys are thinking and lets go wheel!
:xozzy:
oh and thxs for replying

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.