TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something Leaking? I dont know if its from my truck but its something and its staining the hell out of the drive way. actuly more like bleaching making the drive way have white spots? any idea

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Well if there is four distinct stains then that's probably it...

That Armor-All stuff is crap anyhow... Stop using that junk...

I use that Formula 2000 stuff and really like that stuff... You buff that dry and it is a better protectant... for rubber (tires/moulding) and plastics (dash)... It's more like wax on yer cars paint (tho' it leaves no haze) and is not a dust dirt magnet... JMO

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Throw some newspapers under your cars at night and weight them down at the corners with some rocks. Then look under each vehicle in the morning to see which one is leaking and to determine where the leak is coming from by looking directly above where the leak is on the drivetrain to find the leaky culprit. This will also give you a better idea of the color fo the leaking fluid too, since it will be on the newspaper instead of on the driveway(or you could always scoop some of the mystery fluid up onto a piece of white paper to see what color it is).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts