TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Lol, two noteworthy items.

Who gets up at 7 to go to work? I have to drag my fat ass out of bed at 4:30 to be in the plant by 5:30 / 6...

Oh, and, show me a woman that can get ready to leave the house from wake up to drivetime in twenty minutes, yeah, right. Now THAT'S some technology! No need to call me a pig, my wife and all my female friends already know that. :D

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Lol, two noteworthy items.

Who gets up at 7 to go to work? I have to drag my fat ass out of bed at 4:30 to be in the plant by 5:30 / 6...

Oh, and, show me a woman that can get ready to leave the house from wake up to drivetime in twenty minutes, yeah, right. Now THAT'S some technology! No need to call me a pig, my wife and all my female friends already know that. :D
I rolled out of bed at 7:55 for an 8AM meeting today. :cool: Most of that is just implementations of what already exists today for a shit load of money.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
You can do that now but it doesn't take big pieces of glass to do it.

A paradigm shift in display technology will happen some day and it won't involve Dow Corning or any of the kind of idiotic shit in that ad. It just won't be (isn't) necessary.

I want that car display in my jeep. That would be cool to be able to see through the floor when im on the trail.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I just keep thinking of all the windex/wipes you will go through wiping finger prints off of everything. I guess on this one I see the glass as half empty.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts