TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there something that I can apply to my new rims to keep them looking nice without spending the money on something like Zoop Sealer, like 150. Could they be clear powder coated, the shops right down the road, may be expensive haven't checked yet. I just got a set of Eagle Alloy 186's, like the MT Classic II's.

THanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
I had those on my Z71, and every once in awhile I would just use some mothers polish. They always stayed shiney

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
jtaco1 said:
Is there something that I can apply to my new rims to keep them looking nice without spending the money on something like Zoop Sealer, like 150. Could they be clear powder coated, the shops right down the road, may be expensive haven't checked yet. I just got a set of Eagle Alloy 186's, like the MT Classic II's.

THanks
Zoop's is the only stuff I've ever heard of. If I would've know about it when I bought my first set of rims, I would've probably bought the stuff. In the winter with the salt on the roads, it wasn't fun washing and waxing them every week to keep them clean.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I'm not really looking forward to cleaning my whells all of the time, maybe I could clear coat them. Probably just give them a good heavy coating of wax or two.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
jtaco1 said:

THanks

POR15 makes some kinda clear coat you can put on polished wheels. Check out their website

1 - 5 of 5 Posts