TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't even remember when I joined, probably two years ago. This is my first post. I unloaded the Jeep two years ago and picked up an '06 DC this week. I'll have it Monday or Tuesday. Looking forward to a few moderate modifications down the road. I'll post pics once I get it.

Edit......once I made the post I see I joined in 11/06. I guess that makes me a long time stalker.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Hi! Welcome to TTORA!!!
Search and use the Newbie Tech section well!
It will prevent you getting flamed :flamethro and once you get your new rig post up a photo. :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't worry on the search, I've already searched quite a bit on suspension and I don't even have the truck yet. I'm going from a live axle w/ coils all around to an IFS w/ leafs in the rear, I'm a little out of my element. I did own a '92 Ext Cab years ago though!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
And if you aree posting the the colorado section you won't get flamed. CoTTORA rocks. Where are you located?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
That's a good looking TJ. We wheel with Jeeps. But we make them pull us out of french creek all the time! :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
welcome. Nice job on the TJ!
I sold my 07 Heep Rubicon when I bought my house. Priorities were in line back then. It hurt to sell it because I was three steps from completion - lift, tires, and winch was all that was left. Everything else was done. Now some dude in C-Springs owns it and probably doesn't even use it for what I built it for. But he's pretty damn safe if he gets into an accident with it. Just pray for the other guy. I think you could have set off a pipe bomb under that thing and it wouldn't have hurt the truck.
Hope to see you on the trail!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts