TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Ban Count: 12
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for something to pump me and some buddies up a little. I'm sure you can get the theme I'm looking for... :D

American Soldier
Beer for my Horses
Bombs over Baghdad
Click, Click, Boom!
Die Motherfucker Die
Snap your fingers, Snap your neck
Sweet Home Alabama
Eye of the Tiger
Seek and Destroy
We will rock you
Move bitch

Any other suggestions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
Fuel or One by Metallica. Are you guys going to kick someones ass or something? Gang fight? Can't leave it at that.. More details to better help song selection would be usefull. Weight lifting and ass kicking are two different activities and require 2 different songs.
 

·
Ban Count: 12
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jhunter said:
Fuel or One by Metallica. Are you guys going to kick someones ass or something? Gang fight? Can't leave it at that.. More details to better help song selection would be usefull. Weight lifting and ass kicking are two different activities and require 2 different songs.
I have One. Fuel could work too. It's more of an ass kicking thing. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
414 Posts
When ever I want to get pumped up. I totally listen to Sweet Home Alabama. LOL.

Right after I'm done with Pour Some Sugar On Me. Hahahaha.
 

·
Ban Count: 12
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stu said:
When ever I want to get pumped up. I totally listen to Sweet Home Alabama. LOL.

Right after I'm done with Pour Some Sugar On Me. Hahahaha.

And I'm sure you finish yourself off in the tub watching Richard Simmons. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
414 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I like Sweet Home Alabama, but I don't see how it gets you pumped to fight someone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,130 Posts
Rage against the machine-know your enemy,bombtrack, or people of the sun.
Disturbed- Rise (probably my fav. song of theirs to get riled up)
Looks like you like Ludacris and Outkast, have you heard ludacris-saturday and outkast- skew it on the barbie
NWA- natural born killer will rile you up
Rammstein- Engel is a tight song, any of their shit will get you pumped up
White Zombie- More human than human or thunderkiss 65
 

·
Ban Count: 12
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
KStacoma said:
Rage against the machine-know your enemy,bombtrack, or people of the sun.
Disturbed- Rise (probably my fav. song of theirs to get riled up)
Looks like you like Ludacris and Outkast, have you heard ludacris-saturday and outkast- skew it on the barbie
NWA- natural born killer will rile you up
Rammstein- Engel is a tight song, any of their shit will get you pumped up
White Zombie- More human than human or thunderkiss 65

I just got natural born killaz (Dre and Ice Cube), Walk & Fucking Hostile (Pantera), Bow Down (Westside Connection), and Du Hast (Rammstein). I will definately look at the others. Thanks!
 

·
Ban Count: 12
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
007 said:
WMA
Lukin
Evolution
Given to fly

Sorry bud. I listned to them. Pearl Jam just doesn't do it for me (although I like Last Kiss for some reason and I dug their first album back in the day).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
532 Posts
slipknot - sic, people=shit, only one
manson - beautiful people, use your fist and not your mouth
limp bizkit - break stuff
2pac - hit'em up
and anything by hasselhoff.
 

·
Ban Count: 12
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stu said:
Don't get me wrong, I like Sweet Home Alabama, but I don't see how it gets you pumped to fight someone.
Nostalgia... it triggers something inside me. It's more a patriotic thing that gets me going. Kinda like the first two songs I listed.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
2,251 Posts
Bodies by Drowning Pool
Defeat U by Soulfly
Execution Style by Soulfly
Sworn Enemy by Sworn Enemy
A call for blood by Hatebreed
Judgement Strikes by Hatebreed
The Frontlines by Machine Head
Davidan by Machine Head (This song has a great line: "Let freedom Ring with a shotgun blast")
 

·
TTORA SoCal
Joined
·
1,976 Posts
crhannig said:
Bodies by Drowning Pool
Defeat U by Soulfly
Execution Style by Soulfly
Sworn Enemy by Sworn Enemy
A call for blood by Hatebreed
Judgement Strikes by Hatebreed
The Frontlines by Machine Head
Davidan by Machine Head (This song has a great line: "Let freedom Ring with a shotgun blast")
Carl, you are officially un invited to anything in SoCal. You are on my "creepy guy" list now. Those songs don't fit you.... :eek:
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
2,251 Posts
rubberpants said:
Carl, you are officially un invited to anything in SoCal. You are on my "creepy guy" list now. Those songs don't fit you.... :eek:
What do you think I would listen too?
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
19 Participants
Driver12518
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing
Top