TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sony XE-90 MkII equalizer -- Brand New In Box -- I bought this several years ago, but never installed it because I ended up going with another EQ. The EQ and all accessories/paperwork (wiring harness, manual, mounting bracket, etc.) are included and still in their plastic wrappings.

Price: $50, firm
Buyer pays actual shipping charges, and is given choice of preferred shipping method.
I accept PayPal, money order, or check. Check must clear before item will ship.

Specs:
Half-DIN size
9-band graphic EQ
Front, Rear, and Sub outputs (sub on/off, crossover frequency, and level)
Listening position control
Center frequencies: 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1.5k, 3k, 6k, 12k Hz (+/- 12 dB)
Signal to noise ratio: 105 dB
Sub low-pass frequency: 80 Hz or 120 Hz
Up to 8 dB of sub output gain

Pics:
Box
Front
Rear
Accessories/Papers
Specifications

·
Registered
59 Posts
I want it! I can pay with visa or check.

I have never used paypal so I am unsure exactly what to do. I am going to work now, But I can finish the transaction later. Just tell me what to do with paypal, and PM?.. should be able to do this at work. thanks.

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you'd prefer to pay with Visa, you can set up a paypal account and it'll deduct from your card. You can also have paypal deduct from your checking account, rather than having to send a check. Or, if you'd rather send a check, you can do that too; but I won't ship the EQ until the check clears, which may take around a week from the day I deposit the check.

Edit your post above and remove your phone number. I wrote it down, already. I'll send you a PM in a minute.

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crbenton said:
I just created a paypal account. I have never used paypal before so I don't know what to do next.
PM= Private Message

Near the top of this page, below the banner ad, on the right, it should say "Welcome, cbrenton." There should be a link to your private messages below where it says that. I sent one to you earlier. You should've gotten an email notification, unless you've got notifications turned off, I guess.

Also, you can click on "User CP" near the top-left of the screen, and then look thru the menu on the left for "Private Messages", then click "list messages".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts