TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello.I am planning on buying a new Tacoma after the holidays and wanted to do some research on here.Looks like you all have a great site and some nice trucks.I currently own a 2000 Ford Ranger that I bought new and it has served me well over the years.It now has 179,000 miles on it and runs like new.However,I am ready to get into a nicer truck.A friend of mine swears by Toyotas and has had 3 Tundras,a Tacoma and a 4 Runner in the last 10 years.I have always liked them and now want one for myself.Here is what I think I am going to buy:2007 Tacoma Double Cab Prerunner TRD Sport in white.Any suggestions or opinions are welcome.I look foward to being a member here.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
As for your pick, I know other owners will chime in soon, but unless you plan to go baja racing or installing a front solid axle. You might want to go for the 4x4 Tacos.
the 4wd are better trail riders.
Have fun picking out the options and other stuff, once you get her!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome.No 4X4 here.It will be my daily driver and not much off roading,if any.So it will be a Prerunner for sure.I just don't have the need for 4wd,no snow here in Florida!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
mrc71 said:
Thanks for the welcome.No 4X4 here.It will be my daily driver and not much off roading,if any.So it will be a Prerunner for sure.I just don't have the need for 4wd,no snow here in Florida!
Hey you thing San Antonio get's snow??? Okay, maybe once a few years.
But there is always MUD!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts