TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm probably getting a lump O' coal....

but Whitey is getting a new Marlin clutch and a rebuilt W56 for Christmas... until then, he's parked. :(

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
lol, i bought some things for myself and told colin when the boxes from amazon get there, don't open them up, just wrap them and address them to me :D

i dont know what colin is getting, everything he wants is like a billion dollars.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Health insurance and a triP to Iowa..........

No joke :(

·
Registered
435 Posts
The exhaust for the Runner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it passes emissions it gets insured and tagged!

·
Registered
992 Posts
either baja ss seats or new 35s....
and you know, im buying myself 5.29 and 5.38 gears and a full width swap kit :saw::welder:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
A bunch of quad stuff:D Oh and maybe some rear bilstein shocks.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
If BFG ever gets KM2 back instock I think im getting a new set of booties for my Tacoma. I also hope there is a High compression piston for my 4wheeler under the tree.:D
i'm letting those 33 km1s go that we talked about before ... lemme know if you're interested, could always bring them up in Feb. to roberts ..

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
i'm letting those 33 km1s go that we talked about before ... lemme know if you're interested, could always bring them up in Feb. to roberts ..
I am want to stick with the 12.50s, and I wont be at Robert's in Feb.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
On the list is 80ft of 3/8" synthetic winch line, a spliced on thimble and hawse fairlead...we will see. I'm sure it will make Colin happy :D
btw off topic, but this lady i worked with at cfa said heather has her daughter in her class. ...it was pretty random.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Sorry that you ended up not needing those Nic... :(
Oh I could certainly use them, but since I only drive about ten miles a day now, my km2s probably have a year left in them. Trying to pass the good deal on to some one who might need tires now. :) if no one bites, they're not hurting anything being stored for a while.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires tires

1 - 20 of 38 Posts