TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you guys interested in a meet and greet? last one we had down here was like years ago.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Super Doody said:
Are you guys interested in a meet and greet? last one we had down here was like years ago.
We were talking about that at Strawberry. I for one would be interested in knowing who is around the direct area. I think you should post this on the national board as no one (or at least not many) seems to look on the norcal board these days.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that was a run. I haven't been on a run in a while scheduling issues. I just thought be nice to meet up during the week day.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Super Doody said:
that was a run. I haven't been on a run in a while scheduling issues. I just thought be nice to meet up during the week day.
I dont think I have EVER met you on a 'run'.....

Although, MAYBE I saw you at the Takeover event when it was in NorCal 2 years ago..........

Meet and greets are gay. The time and place for meet and greets is at the trailhead and the campsite, not the local 'Hooters'....

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Angry Andy said:
I dont think I have EVER met you on a 'run'.....

Although, MAYBE I saw you at the Takeover event when it was in NorCal 2 years ago..........

Meet and greets are gay. The time and place for meet and greets is at the trailhead and the campsite, not the local 'Hooters'....

You also saw me at moon rocks 2 years ago so not "EVER". What are you trying to saying?

We use to have meet and greets all the time at St. Johns. Yunny, Dean, Brian, Dick, Chuck, all were regulary. Even Opps and Perry showed up once.

Whats your problem? I have always been respectful towards you. Just because I haven't showed up on a run in 2 years some how makes me inferior? BTW I was on the central coast for one of the two years.

So let me know, whats does me not being on a club run recently have to do with meet and greet?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zsasbo said:
We were talking about that at Strawberry. I for one would be interested in knowing who is around the direct area. I think you should post this on the national board as no one (or at least not many) seems to look on the norcal board these days.

I'm in between SF and Fremont right now.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,213 Posts
In in Castro Valley (right next to Hayward) and I can try to make it to a meet and greet if I don't have to go to school or if I don't have to go on duty...

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NorcalPR said:
In in Castro Valley (right next to Hayward) and I can try to make it to a meet and greet if I don't have to go to school or if I don't have to go on duty...

Lets stick with the tradition south bay m&g at st. johns?

http://stjohnsgrill.com/

We'll change location if everyone thats wants is coming from a totally different direction

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
62 Posts
It would be cool if the get together were a bit closer. I live in Walnut Creek. Pleasanton or Dublin would be cool. I just got my 07 dcab in Dec. I haven't been to an event for long time. I went to the National event at Tahoe. That was a blast.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts