TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, just want to give you guys a heads up and ask for some advice here. Recently (last month) i dealt with James Henderson of SCArmysurplus.com He's the online sales director...late october i emailed him in regards to some veterans shirts he had up on his site. I informed him that since my dad is a Vietnam Veteran I wanted to order some shirts for all of my family to have for Veterans day...after giving him the shirt # he said no problem, we'll have em out in time for you to get them before Veterans day. I was like awesome, so i sent him a money order over $100 for a few shirts. Well Veterans day has come and passed and still nothing....my emails to him go unanswered and a phone call resulted in him explaining that they went "out of stock" right before Veterans day, yet he assured me that last wednesday they would send some out that day since they had received more, i was like ok whatever i can always save them for next year....Well its wednesday again and what do u know...still nothing.
Any SC peeps that have prior business with these people? Its located in Taylors SC.
Im not sure as to what steps to take. Now i'd just basically rather take my money back as i've lost trust in this fool.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Bobby, contact their local authorities, have them pay the establishment a visit on your behalf.

If you ordered online, that is interestate fruad and is actually a federal offense.LOL So the authorities should take the complaint serious and you should get your restitution.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah i think i might just do that. I sent him an email giving him until the end of today to respond.

edit-
sent him an email from an old email add of mine asking if i could place an order for some shirts (15 of em) and he responded right away, said yes and to send a money order made out to him.

ha, so i know he's getting my real emails...

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Well then, there's your answer!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts