TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just did a new thread to eliminate any confusion

i will be up by 8 am so if you show up before that, you'll have to wait

OK EVERYONE,THE SOUTHERN HOW AT MY PLACE IS GOING TO BE SATURDAY APRIL 12. SO PLEASE COME ON OUT AND JOIN US. ONE AGAIN WE HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH PROPERTY FOR EVERYONE. WE CAN EVEN WORK ON THREE TRUCKS AT A TIME INSIDE THE SHOP. WE'VE GOT ABOUT A 1/2ACRE OF LAND THAT IS PAVED. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT TO STAY, WE'VE GOT 5 EXTRA BEDS, 5 COUCHES, THREE UNUSED SHOWERS, AND FOR THE FUN, OUR BASEMENT IS THE PERFECT PARTY PLACE, WE'VE GOT A BIG SCREEN, SURROUND SOUND, STEREO, AND BEST OF ALL A POOL TABLE. SO SERIOUSLY COME ON OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN, EVEN IF YOU JUST WANT TO COME LATE TO HANG OUT. HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU THERE.

ALSO, JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, HERE IS THE ADDRESS FOR THIS HOW AND MY PHONE NUMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
3863 EAST DOGWOOD AVENUE
PARKER, CO 80134

PH: 303-908-0277

MATT

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hey also, you guys should post up to let me know the things you need and want to get done, i'm sure we got the toolsfor everything, but just in case i need to what what we don't have equiptment for.

Here is a list of tools we curently have in my shop:
-industrial air compressor
-small air compressor
-paint sprayer
-all hand we could need (including 2 chain wrenches)
-spring compressors
-a couple of drills, sawzalls, grinders
-2 creepers
-2 welders
-bench grinder
-chop saw
-drill press
-press
-2 3-ton floor jacks
-industrial air gun
-engine hoist and mount
-pipe bender (old school style)
-2 or 3 220v outlets in shop
-3 220v extension cords(20ft, 50ft, 100ft)
-and much more

things i have personally done in the shop:
-complete engine overhaul and rebuild
-engine swaps
-basic maintnance
-suspension work
-paint and body work
-fabing steel products
- and much more i can't think of right now

basically guys, if you can't do it in my shop, i don't know if it can be done

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
No your going to lose your mind and come party. J/K Good post Matt. Call me later I may need you to still get that steel.

·
Registered
609 Posts
If this is anything like the last HOW, this is gonna be off the hook.

You got an RTI ramp? Would make things interesting.

I would really like to extend my gas line. Mainly just to save people from wasting there breath telling me the door is open. And fix the minor rubbing I get with the front wheels. Pretty minor shit, if you ask me.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If this is anything like the last HOW, this is gonna be off the hook.

You got an RTI ramp? Would make things interesting.

I would really like to extend my gas line. Mainly just to save people from wasting there breath telling me the door is open. And fix the minor rubbing I get with the front wheels. Pretty minor shit, if you ask me.
i hope that we can make it better than the last HOW, i've got the space and some great neighbors that just won't care

i don't have an RTI ramp, but it wouldn't be hard to get something like that set up here, we got more than enough shit lying around and places to put one

and i can easily fix your rubbing prob, i did it on my truck recently. and i didn't even need to cut a hole in anything, it just took a little grinding:)

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
i got a whole crap load of work to do to my truck like the timing belt is due, i got some do it your self cbi sliders that need to be welded up, and my steering rack bushing need to come out and my inner tie rod end is getting a little loose.

hopefully i can get some of this done before then, or i'll save it for a later date and just give you guys a hand for the time being, but if im in the area i'll be there for sure!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Anyone have a trailer and is willing to tow tippy down and back? I'll pay gas. Then we could do the chop and prep the engine bay for the engine...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone have a trailer and is willing to tow tippy down and back? I'll pay gas. Then we could do the chop and prep the engine bay for the engine...
we got a few trailers and a lot of trucks, if you want, i can talk to my parents and maybe one of them could run and pick it up for you, you could even do the engine here if you want

·
Registered
609 Posts

Trailer it for sure. Matt says he can hook it up. I am surprised we can't get someone up our to way hook you up.

And I am sure we can flex it out somewhere on your property. A few acres and our crew will get stupid no matter what. Can't wait for this shit show.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Well the other thing is I need to get all the parts together and I am not sure I have enough $$ yet (or by the 12th) but we'll see! It would truly be cool to do all that at the HOW South!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I may have to work that day (first weekend I've worked in over three years, go fucking figure), but if not I'm totally there! It's about fifteen minutes away, halfway to the gf's house. Perfect location!

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
I dont know if I will be able to take the day off work or be willing to drive that far...but I do have a friend with a 21' flatbed that we could get tippy on. maybe I could get him to drive and stop in longmont on the way...

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I'm gonna be in Moab that weekend...nah nah nah...

Like I get to go every other weekend...I haven't been there in over two years...no wonder my blood pressure is high, my cholesterol is high, my hair is turning grey, and I can' remember shet...oh wait, I'm just getting old...

Never mind.

What were we talking about?

Oh look, a duck.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Wow, I guess the duck scared everyone becuse it was shur quiet on this thread for a while...until D67 posted.

I need more coffee.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I can bring the SUB it's a 3/4 ton beast. We could fit four people and throw parts and stuff in the back as well. It gets like 8 miles a gallon though I'll put in the first 75 bucks and we could go from there ha ha ( should get you to parker for that much)

I just don't have a Trailer. If anyone in Longmont might have one that would help w/ gas and all. Otherwise I can pick one up down here in the Denver area if someone has one to lend.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Thanks for the offer. Progect tippy is on hold till I secure a new job/more funding. Why am I post whoring. I need to go over to monster! (A gal has to take a break now and then)

1 - 20 of 173 Posts