TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is mainly being posted as an FYI, because to my knowledge (as verified by a Franklin County Sheriff) this area is OFF LIMITS to offroading. I have heard of people still taking 4 wheelers/dirt bikes here, but cannot verify whether they do it legally. As far as I've been told the reason that this excellent place for 'wheeling (this used to be another place where people would come from out of state and camp, 'wheel, ride, and fish all weekend) was made off limits is that some of the surrounding property is owned by the power company. The power company did not want people on their property. Of course....some idiots could not respect that, so now the whole place is closed down. :mad: But, if you fish, there are some good fishing spots here still.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The only pic that I have at Big Walnut:

·
Registered
13 Posts
ITS closed

Big walnut is definatley closed i drove by there a couple of days ago and they had uprooted some trees by the entrance and blocked it those assholes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Shakerhood
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing