TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was a silver 01-04 d-cab with ttora quarter stickers on highway 90 between 99 and highway 6 (a little before 7 am). it had an arb front bumper with 2 lights and it was lifted sitting ass high with what looked like 33"ish mud terrains. sweet looking truck, just wanted to comment

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
it was a silver 01-04 d-cab with ttora quarter stickers on highway 90 between 99 and highway 6 (a little before 7 am). it had an arb front bumper with 2 lights and it was lifted sitting ass high with what looked like 33"ish mud terrains. sweet looking truck, just wanted to comment
That describes half the houston members:rolleyes:
bump for some originallity

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Must be a western thing, we wouldn't understand. Kinda like how the squirrle got to be popular

·
Registered
532 Posts
ok whats the deal with the whole "it was ted" thing
every time anybody see's anything it's always freakin ted.
what did i miss?
ted travels alot. theres a good chance of spotting him anywhere.

Must be a western thing, we wouldn't understand. Kinda like how the squirrle got to be popular
ted is from virginia. but he can be sited in every state.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
That would be Kruso. He's in the middle of swaping wheels/tires so that's just his temp set. SAWs will be here on Monday so he'll be all leveled out and sitting right shortly.

·
Registered
53 Posts
New Territory

It was mine, I think I remember seeing another beige taco 98~ on the road a few days ago in the morning on the way to work. I'll try to post a pic of it later.

Kruso

·
Registered
53 Posts

The front end is weighed down dramatically due to the ARB bumper and the WARN winch but the sway aways will be installed this weekend coming up so it should be leveled soon.

Kruso

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i saw the tan one in front of me also, i think i recall a giant dent on the passenger side. i think i was behind you most of the way, maybe beside for just a bit. mine's a white dc with a tonneau cover and a wrecked front drivers side.

·
Registered
53 Posts
:whispers: I see Ted people
LMAO

i saw the tan one in front of me also, i think i recall a giant dent on the passenger side. i think i was behind you most of the way, maybe beside for just a bit. mine's a white dc with a tonneau cover and a wrecked front drivers side.
Yeah I do remember you, I got on 59 north from 90 and I think you either turned on 6 towards 59 or kept on going straight on 90. Nice truck, didnt really see the damage, we should get together sometime. I think Interex and you are the closest ones to me.

Kruso

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well i go to school in huntsville but i think i've only got 2 or 3 more weeks till i'm out and be back home in pecan grove. maybe if i get my shit straight with paying my dad/boss back for the truck i'll be able to do some mods in the not too distant future.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i'm in the area too. good old alief :).

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nope, it was kruso, the lights were not above the arb and i clearly remember a big difference in front and rear ride height

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thats funny, Jose's dad's truck even has the same rims as my off road set.

Kruso

ps saw another white stock d-cab stuck in traffic today before 99 on 90.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts