Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
you know my vote!

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
hey kiddos, if you're really going to show up to SETO ... please vote with the "Yes" answer! We're trying to judge if we should invest some time/money into ordering some really good giveaways ... we need a closer to realistic headcount to decide if we'll be able to justify the costs!

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
p.s. the Hillbilly / Scuba swap has been approved .... matt, send him home in leiu of yourself after nat'l takeover!

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I voted bacon, because i would love to go, but will be buying a house, and my lease is up the weekend after SETO, so if i do go, it will last min.:(.
We wont hold it against you too long if you dont make it.

I havent forgot we owe you some sliders from last year.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
We wont hold it against you too long if you dont make it.

I havent forgot we owe you some sliders from last year.

Thats right lol!!!! Is there like a late registration, or something i pay when i show up if it comes down the wire and i still am not sure yet and decide to go at the last min? If i dont make SETO i will be at fall crawl!!

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
We're putting it in the que...
We'll probably be camping in town according to Joy :rolleyes: she's such a girl.
(then all I gotta do is pray BR makes it that far! :eek:)

Hey, can I invite a Nissan buddy of mine??? Pleeeeeeeeease?

....I like Hillbilly's and Scuba's vote. Ya'll crack me up. :p

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Put two down for me, Emily and I will be there. still haven't replaced that dang driveshaft though. this apartment and school are killing me. but i'll make sure its running for when we go!

Adam where you at?!

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
i think i'm down for town camping, it willl probably be only one step up from camping in the rustic camp grounds from last year. i might get a shower in though.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Town camping? You mean hotel?

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
i think the campground restrooms are cleaner than the hotels we've stayed in in monteagle/tracy city ... :D

no... seriously.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
About this Discussion
83 Replies
25 Participants
GOT COPE?
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing