TTORA Forum banner

Are you coming to SETO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
true.. hmm.. lol idk then. who has an empty seat so i can ride along?

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
agreed! i dont have a trail rig but plan on building mine up some hopefully before the day comes... are all the trails there difficult? anything for the "weaker" trucks attending?

·
Registered
992 Posts
if i remember right someone had said there was going to be a stock group that went out to a sandpit?

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
agreed! i dont have a trail rig but plan on building mine up some hopefully before the day comes... are all the trails there difficult? anything for the "weaker" trucks attending?
there will be trails for all levels.

if you decide you want to see trails beyond your capabilities, we'll find empty seats on the harder runs if they are available.

if you have sliders and a rear locker there will be plenty you can do.

but even if you dont there are plenty of places to go for noobs and stockers.

feel free to talk to me when you arrive, I will do my best to get you a chance to see others on the harder trails. either by riding in an empty seat or putting together a group that can get close enough in your own truck to watch the action on the harder trails just off the main trails.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
yes! lots of stocker fun to be had at the old sand mine!

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
i like the shirt :D

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Speaking of ghey.....is corporal corrosion going to be back from his honeymoon cruise with his man in time to make SETO this year? I haven't had any spam txt messages from him in so long I don't know how to act :D!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Speaking of ghey.....is corporal corrosion going to be back from his honeymoon cruise with his man in time to make SETO this year? I haven't had any spam txt messages from him in so long I don't know how to act :D!
I doubt it.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
;) Welcome to camping with us.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
last he said is that he would be back and that he's going. he gets back in late august, and he also is swapping vehicles with that guy (i dont' know if that is before or after SETO). i know my text inbox is lacking in the random/interesting/gay text messages since he left.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
hmmmm.......maybe I don't want to attend this event after all.......the worst thing to happen at OHTTORA events is your shoes get torched if you take them off and leave them unattended......never once have had to face the risk of unwanted man cuddleing:eek:

61 - 80 of 84 Posts
About this Discussion
83 Replies
25 Participants
GOT COPE?
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing