TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to fill you in, since you're part of our Southeast area ...

the GA chapter tends to have a bit more participation than just our guys in GA, and we thought it might be a good idea to come up with a "Southeast TTORA" identifier to help unite all of us as one organization. (We're basing this off our SETO - Southeast Takeover concept).

We've got a few ideas floating around, but would like to stick with some kind of generic logo that gets the TTORA recognition as well as being more specific to us Southeast members.

We haven't nailed down the exact colors, but we should have quantity based pricing sometime in the next week or so.

If you're interested, post up and let us know ... we can get more info to you as we find it out. We're just looking to gauge interest from the different southeast chapters.

Thanks --
Colin & Nicole (Got Cope? & *darcy*)
GA Chapter
[/

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
thanks guys ... we're still working on a final idea (a lot of nay-sayers .. ya know :D)

once we get things more set in stone, we'll update on prices, eta, etc!

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
once we get things ironed out, i will let yall know the plan!

thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'd rock one

And while I was active on here back in the day 01-04 on delphi, just getting back into it now.

I'll buy if you get them made, and attend trail runs and camp outs now that i know you are all still active:)

·
FL VP
962 Posts
And while I was active on here back in the day 01-04 on delphi, just getting back into it now.

I'll buy if you get them made, and attend trail runs and camp outs now that i know you are all still active:)
This is something linking the Southeast clubs together which is a great idea.

We (TTORA FLORIDA) have always been active. Might have slowed down the past year or two in maybe 1-2 events a year but have always been here. Glad to have people getting back in the club and I will do my best to get more events set up and going.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
This is something linking the Southeast clubs together which is a great idea.

We (TTORA FLORIDA) have always been active. Might have slowed down the past year or two in maybe 1-2 events a year but have always been here. Glad to have people getting back in the club and I will do my best to get more events set up and going.
i will do my best as well to keep yall updated on anything "southeast" we're doing.

i will say that we're 93.9% ;) sure we will be holding SouthEast TakeOver (SETO) again on Labor Day weekend in Tracy City, TN... unless something drastic changes, thats the plan. We would love to have some of you FL guys make it up there, hence the reason for picking a "long" weekend for the event.

One of the most unifying things we've done with the GA chapter within the last year was coming up with a concrete GA Logo and having decals made. Having that "identifying" item has really helped create a more close knit feeling in our group.

please let me know if i can help at all in design/ideas ... even tho i'm in GA, i really enjoy the challenge, and helping out.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Shirt looks good, I like the green. Thanks for including us.
x 2. Will there be multiple colors available? i like the green as well.

As for the SETO idea on Labor Day weekend, that sounds like an awesome idea, the only thing better would be before fall semester started back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts